Episode 8 of the Pucks of a Feather Podcast is live! Join in as we recap all of the happenings during the last week of Anaheim Ducks hockey.
Episode 8 of the Pucks of a Feather Podcast is live! Join in as Eddy Jones and Patrick Mahoney recap the last week of Anaheim Ducks hockey. On this week’s episode, Eddy and Patrick discuss their thoughts on Rickard Rakell‘s return to form, Troy Terry‘s out for 3 months, Draft Lottery update, and how good have the kids been this season? All that and more! If you have questions about the Anaheim Ducks you want to be answered on the show make sure to hit us up on social media or leave a comment below to get them in!
Topics Covered on This Week’s Podcast Include:
Recap of last week’s games
- Tank-a-thon on hold for now
Overview of the rookie’s production
Injuries continue to pile up
Terry out 3 months
is likely done for the season
More from Ducks News
- Who could the Anaheim Ducks consider presenting offer sheets to?
- Is Pierre-Luc Dubois on the cards for the rebuilding Anaheim Ducks?
- Making the case for the Anaheim Ducks to trade with the Edmonton Oilers
- Anaheim Ducks might benefit tremendously by trading John Gibson
- How close are the Anaheim Ducks to becoming contenders again?
- Has 7 goals in last 5 games
- Can he hit 20 goals this season?
Draft Lottery Update
- Ducks currently hold the 7th overall pick
- Can finish as high as 4th overall before the lottery
San Diego Gulls Update
- In the heat of a playoff race
A look ahead at the final two games of the season
Check us out on Twitter @PucksofaFeather for updates on recent articles, new episodes, daily analysis and more! Let us know on social media if there are any topics you’d like us to discuss on the next episode or leave them in the comments below! If you liked the show be sure to head over to iTunes and give us a rating and review, we really appreciate them all!
Pull out your laptops and start brainstorming; you could be the next staff member to join the Pucks of a Feather team! It’s as easy as filling out the application above. We can’t wait to see what you can bring to this team!