Episode 5 of the Pucks of a Feather Podcast is live! Join in as Eddy Jones and fellow contributor, Jonathan Maxfield, as they recap the last week of Anaheim Ducks hockey.
On this week’s episode, Eddy Jones and Jonathan Maxfield, contributors for Pucks of a Feather, discuss their thoughts on Jakob Silfverberg signing a 5-year extension, the Anaheim Ducks on pace for franchise-worst offense, Max Jones, defenseman Brendan Guhle, and more!
More from Ducks News
- Who could the Anaheim Ducks consider presenting offer sheets to?
- Is Pierre-Luc Dubois on the cards for the rebuilding Anaheim Ducks?
- Making the case for the Anaheim Ducks to trade with the Edmonton Oilers
- Anaheim Ducks might benefit tremendously by trading John Gibson
- How close are the Anaheim Ducks to becoming contenders again?
Topics Covered on This Week’s Podcast Include:
- Silfverberg officially signs 5-year extension with a $5.25M AAV
- What does this mean for the Seattle Expansion Draft?
- Ducks approaching franchise-worst offense
- Have been shutout 8 times this season
- Can it realistically get better?
- Rickard Rakell‘s hit on Drake Caggiula
- Ian Cole‘s hit on Devin Shore
- Max Jones has played amazing, but still no goal
- Is he snake-bitten, unlucky, not doing enough?
- What could his future production look like?
- Brendan Guhle continues to impress
- What is his ceiling?
- Injury updates and key players return
- and MORE!
Check us out on Twitter @PucksofaFeather for updates on recent articles, new episodes, daily analysis and more! Let us know on social media if there are any topics you’d like us to discuss on the next episode or leave them in the comments below! If you liked the show be sure to head over to iTunes and give us a rating and review, we really appreciate them all!
Pull out your laptops and start brainstorming; you could be the next staff member to join the Pucks of a Feather team! It’s as easy as filling out the application above. We can’t wait to see what you can bring to this team!