2. Alternate Turned Primary/Current Alternates
More from Ducks News
- Who could the Anaheim Ducks consider presenting offer sheets to?
- Is Pierre-Luc Dubois on the cards for the rebuilding Anaheim Ducks?
- Making the case for the Anaheim Ducks to trade with the Edmonton Oilers
- Anaheim Ducks might benefit tremendously by trading John Gibson
- How close are the Anaheim Ducks to becoming contenders again?
JC: The popular thrift store grab MDA eggplant jerseys retired in 2006, much to the chagrin of the Ducks fans.
The jerseys returned for regular season game in 2013 for “Throwback Night”, garnering the pleas of the majority to at least bring back the original logo.
As a result, they produced orange jerseys in 2015-16 that christened the duck mask logo.
It is really nice to see a jersey color that captures a person’s attention. It is unfortunate, however, that the temporary home for them will be the storage room.
PI: In 2010, when the Ducks unveiled these alternate jerseys (pictured above) with webbed ‘D’, I at the time believe that these should have been the new primaries (That day eventually came in 2014).
I love the look of these jerseys with the design of the sleeve cuffs and continuing that design on the sides.