Earlier this month we told you about the NHL Network’s fan vote for the best playoff games of the last ten years. This week, the Ducks are back in another NHL Network fan vote, this time to decide the top rivalry games of the past five years. Nominated for voting is the November 13, 2007 Anaheim Ducks 4-3 shootout win over Los Angeles Kings at Honda Center.
US viewers will be able to watch the top five games (as determined by fan voting), which will be aired September 15th on the NHL Network. You can cast your vote on this page, and while we’d definitely suggest voting for the Anaheim game, there’s plenty of other great rivalry games on the lists. Here’s the full ballot:
10/06/07: Blackhawks 4, Red Wings 3 (SO)
- 11/13/07: Ducks 4, Kings 3 (SO)
- 12/26/08: Lightning 4, Panthers 3 (SO)
- 12/29/08: Rangers 5, Islanders 4
- 10/1/09: Canadiens 4, Maple Leafs 3 (OT)
- 10/3/09: Flames 4, Oilers 3
- 2/21/09: Penguins 5, Flyers 4
- 4/11/10: Flyers 2, Rangers 1 (SO)
- 2/4/11: Canucks 4, Blackhawks 3
- 2/9/11: Bruins 8, Canadiens 6
To help entice you to vote, check back on the Ducks Daily Blog mainpage tomorrow, as I’ll have video highlights from the game in tomorrow’s daily post. Click here to get your vote in to the NHL Network in the meantime, if you don’t want to wait for highlights.
Jer is ready for more great Anaheim Ducks rivalry games. Follow him on Twitter @JerMeansWell.