Here we go, part 3 of the Anaheim Ducks playoff push!
- 12th in the Western Conference (up one spot since last week)
- 5 points out of 8th place (one less point than last week)
- San Jose is now in 8th since the Coyotes took the division lead.
- 5-4-1 in their last 10
- 23rd in the league
- 29-28-10 overall record
This past week:
It hasn’t been the best week for the Ducks, losing some key games. They dropped two in a row to the Colorado Avalanche (4-1) and to the Buffalo Sabres (2-0). They did beat the Calgary Flames by a score of 3-2, but lost to the LA Kings 4-2 yesterday.
- March 5th- Edmonton Oilers
- March 8th- @ St. Louis Blues
- March 10th- @ Dallas Stars
Follow us on Twitter: @DucksDailyBlog
Like us on Facebook!