Part 4 of the freeway faceoff ended again, in disappoint for the Anaheim Ducks. They werebeaten in the shootout by the Los Angeles Kings, which is nothing new to them.
The Ducks are now 1-1-2 against the Kings so far this season and each game has looked familiar.
- Darryl Sutter’s first game behind the Ducks bench, lets hope we can spoil it
- Hiller looks sharp tonight, making several key saves
- Ducks are still in this thanks to Hiller
- Kings outshooting Ducks 13-9 at the end of the first
- Kings continue to keep the puck in the Ducks end
- Quick looking like he’s back to his old self (unfortunately)
- (13:55) Lubo sends a blast which Niklas Hagman redirects in (LAK-0, ANA-1)
- (16:17) Mike Richards tips in a Doughty slapshot to tie the game (LAK-1, ANA-1)
- Ducks continue to take terrible penalties
- (8:02) Dustin Brown sends a onetimer past Hiller (LAK-2, ANA-1).
- Hiller and Quick displaying some great goaltending, keeping their teams in the game
- (16:49) Visnovsky sends a bomb past Quick, what a champ (LAK-2, ANA-2).
- Looks like we’re heading to OT. Atleast we get a point?
- Selanne and Getzlaf with open nets but can’t get a hold of the puck
- Plenty of solid action, but we’re heading to a shootout
- LAK – Jarret Stoll’s: Scores
- ANA- Corey Perry: SCORES
- LAK- Anze Kopitar: No good!
- ANA- Teemu Selanne: No good
- LAK Dustin Brown: Scores
- Ana- Nick Palmieri: No good
- Tonight was Darryl Sutter’s first game as Kings head coach
- Tonight was the first time the Ducks got a point on the road since November 16th
- The Ducks have now lost 6 out of their last 7
- The Kings outshot the Ducks 34-22
- Ducks went 0/5 on the PP, and 6/6 on the PK